Sightseeing was yesterday.
Today you want to share your exciting experiences, show
everything you see to your family, friends and family who stayed home. Until
now, you had to wait until you return to impress them with you photos. Not any
longer! With sightshooting, you can take photos with your
mobile phone as you go.
- sightshooting knows where you take your photos, so you don't have to remember.
- The photos will be published immediately on the web and displayed on a map so your envious friends can track your travels in real time.
- You can write texts describing your photos right on the phone, but if you'd rather spent your time taking photos instead of typing on a miniscule keyboard, sightshooting allows you to record audio-comments for your photos.
- Best of all, the service is completely free!
You want to go sightshooting aswell? Here's how in three easy steps
- Download the mobile application and install it on your phone.
- Launch the sightshooting application. It will prompt you for a username (only the first time you open it).
- You are now ready to go sightshooting. All your photos will be published live on your very own personal photo log with the address http://sightshooting.com/username/ (see our example photo log).